Our Ramp Agents are true Southwest Warriors. They direct planes on the ground, handle cargo/baggage, and ensure our ground operations run smoothly. We wouldn’t operate without our Ramp Agents—their hard work and guidance are critical to our success at Southwest.
Starting pay up to $15/hour
- Starting base pay rate of $15/hour plus a station allowance of up to $4,050 stipend in the first year.*
Our benefits aren’t playing around:
- Opportunities for overtime and shift pick-ups (Overtime pay is computed solely on base pay rate)
- Fly for free on any open seat on all Southwest® flights (your eligible dependents fly, too)
- Up to a 9.3% 401(k) Company match, dollar for dollar, per paycheck**
- An annual ProfitSharing contribution toward retirement—when we profit, you profit***
- Competitive health insurance for you and your family
- Opportunity to get 10% off Southwest Airlines common stock
Wanna work outdoors and get your fitness in at the "office”? Let us know how to reach you and we’ll keep you updated on the latest job opportunities.