Our Ramp Agents ensure Ground Operations run smoothly and safely by supporting various roles “below the wing,” including directing planes on the ground and transporting baggage, cargo, and other flight essentials in the outdoor elements. Ramp Agents are also problem solvers who enjoy working collaboratively with other Ground Operations Teams to meet flight departure timelines. Provisioning duties are part of Ramp Agent duties at the Kona and Lihue Stations.
Our benefits aren’t playing around:
Wanna work outdoors and get your fitness in at the "office”? Let us know how to reach you and we’ll keep you updated on the latest job opportunities.
- Starting pay of $18/hour with opportunities for overtime and shift pick-ups
- Fly for free on any open seat on all Southwest® flights (your eligible dependents fly, too)
- Up to a 9.3% 401(k) Company match, dollar for dollar, per paycheck*
- An annual ProfitSharing contribution toward retirement—when we profit, you profit**
- Competitive health insurance for you and your family
- Opportunity to get 10% off Southwest Airlines® common stock