What should I expect if I’m selected to be an ELDP participant?
- Expect to be on the go! Frequent travel is required, both to Dallas as well as other locations, for training.
- You will have to relocate to a location that is based on Company need and not participant preference.
- Think of the program as a two-and-a-half year commitment (18-month program + a required one year of work wherever you’re placed).
- Passion for Customer Service and frontline Leadership.
Is relocation assistance provided to participants?
- Participants are eligible for relocation assistance when accepted to the program and at the end of their 18-month rotation when they are placed in their permanent Leadership position.
- Upon entering the program, participants may choose between the standard Visa card relocation package to cover their moving expenses or a living expense stipend of $1,200 per month (less applicable taxes) for the duration of the program.
- If the participant has to complete a six month Customer Services & Support rotation in a city outside of the host location, they are responsible for securing their own housing.
- Upon successful completion of the program and placement in a permanent Leadership position, the participant will again be eligible for relocation assistance, but only the standard relocation option.
Is this a union position?
- This position is considered Noncontract and is not covered by any union bargaining agreement.
Are participants eligible for overtime?
- Airport rotations for Above and Below the Wing roles are overtime eligible. Overtime will be based on business need.
- Customer Support & Services rotations are not overtime eligible, as CS&S Leadership positions are salaried and not hourly.
Can I be a participant while I am still completing my education?
- We encourage candidates to complete their schooling prior to entering the program as we will not be able to work around any school schedules. Participants must report to their host location upon entering the program. No exceptions can be made.